Korn Ferry 360® Feedback Facilitation & Interpretation Workshop
- Discuss the theory, use and best practices for 360-Degree feedback.
- Describe how participants and their raters will use the KF360 online survey system to provide feedback.
- Describe and accurately interpret a KF360 feedback report.
- Plan a learner feedback session.
- Provide coaching to feedback receivers at Level One or better.
- Help learner identify and determine priorities for near term and long-term performance improvement and career development.
- Explore proven methods to implement a 360-Degree program in your organisation.
A process for giving valuable feedback to individuals so they understand their data and can create a meaningful development plan.
The fee for this two-day course is AUD 4,295 plus GST. This includes course workbook, templates and the toolkit listed below.
- Sample KF360 Reports
- FYI For Your Improvement™
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Sort Card Deck & Quick Reference Guide
- Korn Ferry Paths to Improvement book and coaching guide
- Personal coaching prior to the first feedback session you will deliver.
Fees are payable at the time of registration or upon invoice and must be paid in advance of the workshop commencement date. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrolment.
This virtual certification course is conducted in four three-hour sessions over two weeks. An initial 45 minute “kick-off” call is scheduled prior to session one to orient you to the program, its content and format.
What to Expect
Participants are required:
- To attend all online sessions including the “kick-off” call
- Complete all pre-work and course assignments
- Complete a follow up short test on course content
- Please note sessions are not recorded
As a Master Associate firm and a member of Korn Ferry’s client education faculty, we have accredited people globally in the Korn Ferry 360.
When you attend an LDN facilitated certification workshop you will have access to the years of experience and creative input of your facilitator(s) and will be able to discuss your ideas with your professional peers.