Korn Ferry 360® Feedback Facilitation & Interpretation Workshop
- Discuss the theory, use and best practices for 360-Degree feedback.
- Describe how participants and their raters will use the KF360 online survey system to provide feedback.
- Describe and accurately interpret a KF360 feedback report.
- Plan a learner feedback session.
- Provide coaching to feedback receivers at Level One or better.
- Help learner identify and determine priorities for near term and long-term performance improvement and career development.
- Explore proven methods to implement a 360-Degree program in your organisation.
A process for giving valuable feedback to individuals so they understand their data and can create a meaningful development plan.
The fee for this course is AUD 4,295 plus GST. This includes course workbook, templates and the toolkit listed below.
- Sample KF360 Reports
- FYI For Your Improvement™
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Sort Card Deck & Quick Reference Guide
- Korn Ferry Paths to Improvement book and coaching guide
- Personal coaching prior to the first feedback session you will deliver.
Fees are payable at the time of registration or upon invoice and must be paid in advance of the workshop commencement date. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrolment.
We are currently offering organisations the option of this course to be delivered in a virtual online format or in-person workshop.
To enquire about the options please contact us.
Please note this course is available as a private in-house program and that we do not provide certification training for independent consultants.
What to Expect
Participants are required:
- To attend all workshop sessions
- Complete all pre-work and course assignments
- Complete a follow up short test on course content
Please note sessions are not recorded.
As a Master Associate firm and a member of Korn Ferry’s client education faculty, we have accredited people globally in the Korn Ferry 360.
When you attend an LDN facilitated certification workshop you will have access to the years of experience and creative input of your facilitator(s) and will be able to discuss your ideas with your professional peers.