Korn Ferry Leadership Architect Virtual Certification Course
Evolve your competency model.
Built on best practices and decades of research, the new Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ offers the most powerful global framework available today. Learn how to implement all 38 competencies or a tailored model within your organisation to align your business strategy with your talent strategy.
- Interpret the research and best practices behind the 38-competency framework.
- Identify differentiating competencies critical for success across an organisation.
- Compare competency data to normative research studies, including skill level in the workforce, performance correlations by level and risks of derailment.
- Recognise all 10 career stallers and stoppers and determine approaches for driving behaviour change.
- Differentiate development strategies for individuals at multiple levels.
- Explore how to implement competency models and language into existing HR and OD systems and processes.
A global framework to drive higher business performance by effectively managing and developing your most important asset – your talent.
The fee for this virtual certification course is AUD $3,125 plus GST per person. This includes course workbook, templates and the toolkit listed below.
- Korn Ferry leadership Architect™ Sort Card Deck & Quick Reference Guide
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Global Competency Framework Interpretation Guide
- FYI For Your Improvement™
- Paths to Improvement™ Book and Guide
Fees are payable at the time of registration or upon invoice and must be paid in advance of the workshop commencement date. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrolment.
This virtual certification course is conducted in four three-hour sessions over two weeks. An initial 45 minute “kick-off” call is scheduled prior to session one to orient you to the program, its content and format.
What to Expect
Participants are required:
- To attend all online sessions including the “kick-off” call
- Complete all pre-work and in-between session assignments
- Complete a follow up short test on course content
- Please note sessions are not recorded
As a Master Associate firm and a member of Korn Ferry’s client education faculty, we have accredited people globally in the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ to enable them to attract, retain and develop top talent.
When you attend an LDN facilitated certification workshop you will have access to the years of experience and creative input of your facilitator(s) and will be able to discuss your ideas with your professional peers.